One in Every Color

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Hi! It's release day for the September Stamp of the Month at So Suzy Stamps!  I love this one! In fact I love it so much I got carried away and made SEVERAL variations . I got my hands on some of the new Nuvo Embossing Powder and Glitter Drops, so what's a girl to do?  I made all cards in A2 size paper, and ran the colored paper through my My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle die cut. I stamped the  September Stamp of the Month Coral Stamp  in Versa Mark for the embossed images and in Memento Grey for the Nuvo Crystal Drops.  The embossed images certainly looked the sharpest, but honestly, the texture of the Crystal Drops was very realistic looking!  Colors I used for the Crystal Drops were; Gloss Ripened Pumpkin, Blue Lagoon,   Glitter Emerald City.   Embossing powder colors were , Purple Haze Nuvo Embossing Powder  Gold Enchantment Nuvo Glitter , Nuvo Silver Embossing Powder Blue Odyssey Nuvo Embossing Powder , WOW Copper Penney and Apricot Embossing powder. 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a nice little message!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)