August SAM Release

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

It's Release day at So Suzy Stamp of the Month Club!  This month's stamp is another fun one!
If you haven't joined the Stamp of the Month club, what are you waiting for?

I kept this month's card simple.  The stamp for this month is a sentiment stamp -
I started with an A2 black card base.  I cut a piece of white cardstock and stamped the Rum Stamp from So Suzy Stamps in Memento Ink, Tuxedo Black several times.  I stamped the sentiment in Versa Mark and embossed it with Nuvo Jet Black Embossing Powder.  I finished it with some Ebony Black Nuvo Crystal Drops

That's all there is to this one!  Be sure to post your creations in the So Suzy Stamp of the Month Page!  Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a nice little message!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)