Debut Day

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Debut day !!

Today is the first day of the début of the 2016 Stamp A Month Club Stamps at So Suzy Stamps.
Head on over to So Suzy Stamp A Month Club to see the great cards that were created!
Everything I used to make this card can be found at www.sosuzystamps.com - oh except for the Fabulous Flip Flops and Sentiment - you have to be a Club Member for those.  Click on the link above to join if you haven't already!  

I colored the flip flops with my copic markers, and used Flower Soft in Sand  for the sand on the "beach" and in the shaker, and added a few Skittles in Peacock to finish it. 

With the right Flip Flops, ANYTHING IS possible!!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute...I love you you did this card! Would it mail in a regular envelope?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would. I generally put a piece of card stock over the front of the card when I put put it in the envelope.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a nice little message!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)